Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludwig Gantner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Two minor questions:

Is the discard pile face up?
When playing with two or three players the top card of the seven discarded cards would be visible to all players, they know that it will not be available this round.

Just to be sure I interpreted it correctly: When one player´s limited number of resources runs out but the resources have not yet been built in town (they are still behind the screen) what happens? It is clear that the game does not end yet. I suppose that this player simply cannot receive any more resources. This means that a move or part of a move which would normally earn ressources will be wasted. This concerns only resources, victory points or tiles do not run out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
meckii wrote:

I believe so. I certainly see no harm in making this public knowledge, in any case. But the game can be played equally well with a face down 7 card-discard.

Quote:
Just to be sure I interpreted it correctly: When one player´s limited number of resources runs out but the resources have not yet been built in town (they are still behind the screen) what happens?

Basically what you already deduced yourself: nothing in particular, he just doesn't get any more resources from the general supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Georges
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
meckii wrote:

Yes. Only the top card is public knowledge.

Quote:
Just to be sure I interpreted it correctly: When one player´s limited number of resources runs out but the resources have not yet been built in town (they are still behind the screen) what happens?

Nothing, the player doesn't get any more resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Gantner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Merci beaucoup, Xavier,
un jeu merveilleux!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.