United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Galaxy Trucker-38.99 + 6.99 s/h for regular customers
Miniature Market-46.99
Coolstuff Inc. 48.99

So unless you have a big order w/ free shipping from an OLGS, I think this is a GREAT deal on a fun game. Regretfully auctioned during hard times, delighted to welcome GT back into the fold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
It's currently $39.62 on Amazon with FS, though that may very well change at some point during the day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$39.62 on amazon right now also, prime trial = free 2 day shipping.

ninja by pug laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries-at least those looking for a Hot Deal on GT have more options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Miczek
United States
Saratoga Springs
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the picture shown, this looks like the older CGE edition. You would need to find the compatibility pack to use it with the expansions. It looks like that pack is hard to find now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
rmiczek wrote:
From the picture shown, this looks like the older CGE edition. You would need to find the compatibility pack to use it with the expansions. It looks like that pack is hard to find now.

I'm willing to bet that it's just their old stock photo that's never been updated. Galaxy trucker was out of print for a while, and I'm pretty sure that the old inventory would have been used up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A long while back, Tanga had Space Hulk Death Angel and the images were all of a Spanish language version. The product they were selling and was shipped was indeed the English version. Based on that, I have faith that they are not selling the old version of Galaxy Trucker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender Wiggin wrote:
A long while back, Tanga had Space Hulk Death Angel and the images were all of a Spanish language version. The product they were selling and was shipped was indeed the English version. Based on that, I have faith that they are not selling the old version of Galaxy Trucker.

On the flip of this, when they had Fresco for sale, it was pictured as the english language version. When mine arrived it was the German version w/ no english ruleset. Definitely the strangest purchase made from there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrtaylor2112 wrote:
Ender Wiggin wrote:

On the flip of this, when they had Fresco for sale, it was pictured as the english language version. When mine arrived it was the German version w/ no english ruleset. Definitely the strangest purchase made from there

Looks like a 50% chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, for once Tanga actually has a decent deal on a quality game.

Unfortunately this particular one is not a game I enjoy, so I'll have to pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That didn't last long...looks like it's gone.

Pete (used their 20% off coupon on this one and can't wait to get it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping something miraculously pops up on their site that I would actually want. Otherwise my 20% coupon will just simply expire. 9 days left...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
This crept back into stock at some point. Same price & shipping. [Edit: and since crept back out.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
rmiczek wrote:

I'm willing to bet that it's just their old stock photo that's never been updated. Galaxy trucker was out of print for a while, and I'm pretty sure that the old inventory would have been used up.

Did anyone actually go through with this deal and confirm which edition they were selling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stpauler wrote:
I got it. How do I tell which version it is? Is it like squeezing the torso and its gender pops out?

wow

stpauler wrote:
FYI, the box has the Spiele Hit mit Freunden 2008 on the cover and the rule book's copyright is 2008.

Not first edition, then, so it's compatible with the later expansions and so on. Jolly good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
stpauler wrote:
I got it. How do I tell which version it is? Is it like squeezing the torso and its gender pops out?

wow

stpauler wrote:
FYI, the box has the Spiele Hit mit Freunden 2008 on the cover and the rule book's copyright is 2008.

Not first edition, then, so it's compatible with the later expansions and so on. Jolly good.

Now if only they'd bring it back in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.