Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ian o
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if this expansion is currently out of print? I am able to find XXL through both my B&M store and my online retailers, and the Boss expansion as well, but can't seem to find any availability for Exotic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simpson
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Exotic back in May for my daughter's birthday. It was the only copy my FLGS had. I haven't actually looked since to see if they had any other copies back in stock or not though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious as well. From what I've read, this is the most popular of the boxed expansions. I was hopping to pick this up at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any idea what the status on this is? I went to buy it at Boards & Bits and they don't even have it listed!

I guess it's OOP forever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Baker
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is almost a year later, Jeremy, but not necessarily. Z-man just picked up and republished the base Zooloretto game. I don't see anything on their site, but maybe they'll also do some of the expansions. They'e continued most of the Carcasonne expansions since they picked it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.