Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hayden Scott
Australia
Glen Iris
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Liberte to be reprinted? The advertisement by Thought Hammer says as much. However, I couldn't find anything on boardgamenews.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cafe Games (the US distributer) listed it as in stock, so January might just be the arrival time of non-reprint copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is currently no intention for a Liberte reprint but Cafe games should be receiving a small shipment in January along with some other games. So asuming no shipment delays there should be copies available then.

All of the Warfrog games pre Byzantium other than Way out West and AoS expansions 2 & 3 are now fully in the distribution chanel (i.e. there are none in Warfrog stock).

Martin and I have a few copies of most of the games left and there are copies of most of the games in the retail chain.

Hope this helps.

Hammy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's very good news indeed. I've been looking Liberté for some time now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Liberté is now in stock at Boards and Bits, at a very reasonable price ($38) too.

EDIT (1/6/05): It's also in many other online retailers as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the current market value for this game? I was thinking about picking up a copy, but none of the US retailers have it. Is it available anywhere at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't speak for US stores but there are still copies in some UK shops at roughly the RRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they ever reprint it I hope they change the awful colors, or at least make the cards match the board...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammy wrote:

Martin and I have a few copies of most of the games left and there are copies of most of the games in the retail chain.
Hammy

Do you still have any copies of Princes of the Renaissance left in stock?
That is the last on i need to have a complete collection of Warfrog games. Well at least of the ones releaste after 2000.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.