Marcelo Marques
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first try with SH:DA, so if I made any mistake, let me know. For the start, I put Dark Void location, put all terrain cards as required by the card.

Randomicaly, I get the Book, Minigun and Sword teams. The positions are Valencio, Scipio, Lexicanuim Calistarius, Leon, Lorenzo and Deino. Temporary Sanctuary is the event revealed, so Tail and Tongue on Dark Corner plus Claw and Tongue on Vents.

I choose Onward Brothers, Lead by Example and Psionic Attack as actions. The first is Onward Brothers, who puts 2 tokens on the door. Following, Lorenzo tries to attack,for a 2 and killing the tongue monster, putting a support on Calistarius. Deino does the same, but his 4 is a miss. Calistarius tries to attack with Psionics, gets a 6, uses the support token to roll again and gets a 1, killing the tongue monster. He ttacks again for another 1, killing the second monster. The claw monster attacks Leon and gets a 4, so he miss the attack. The event is Evasion, so 1 attack only on next turn. Beside that, a Tongue on door and another claw on vent. There is no head stalkers, so none moves.

For the second round, choosed Full Auto, Counter Attack and Power Field. Counter Attack puts 1 token on Leon, Power Field one on Valencio, plus choose the ones at Leon for no attack this turn. Finally, Valencio tries to hit the one at the door, but 5 is a miss; he uses the support and rolls 5 again. The monster attack in return, getting 1 and killing him and putting everything up. The event is Secret Route, so 2 tokens on door. Plus, claw and head on Dark Corner, Tongue and Tail on Corridor. On move, both Claw at vents goes against Calistarius, and Claw and Head join the tongue at the door (THIS IS CORRECT ? I MOVE ALL THE SWARM, OR ONLY THE ONE WITH CLAW ??). As is the end of Event Phase with 0 cards on Left Blip, I travel. The door has 4 tokens on it, so I discard everything on right. The terrain cards remains the same, only changed position: Dark Corner (with 3 stalkers) and Vents on Scipio, Door at Lorenzo and Vents at Calistarius. I choose Deino to receive a Claw behind him.

For this turn, I choose Onward Brother, Intimidation and Psionic Attack. First, Leon changes place with Lorenzo and puts 2 tokens on door. With Intimidation, Deino faces the stalker and the dice shows 4, so I put everyone ar Left Blip (THIS IS CORRECT ?? I NEED TO PUT AS MANY AS DICE SHOWS OR I CAN HAD CHOOSEN ONLY 2 OR 3 ?). The attack goes nowhere, as the warcry of Deino shows very effective. No attacks from monster after the retreat, and the event is Resupply, so the token on Leon goes to Calistarius. 2 heads goes to vent and a Claw goes to the door. The heads is already flanking Scipio, so nothing happens.

On this turn I choose Stealth Tactics, Full Auto and Lead by Example. First, Calistarius and Scipio faces his back and discard a stalker on right blip. Lorenzo tries to hit the head Stalker, hits with a 3 and put a support on Scipio. Deino hits and kill the claw monster putting a support on Calistarius, and full auto takes no effect. For the monster, the head attacks Scipio, gets a 2 and misses. The event is For my Battle Brothers, I discard the token and stalker on Scipio, so table clean for now. 2 claws on Scipio at Corridor and a Head on him at Dark Corner. No tails, so nothing moves.

Now, Psionic Attack, Intimidation and Onward Brothers. First, 2 tokens on Door, Lorenzo changes his facing and rolls 5, everyone gets back on the right blip now, so Psionic takes no effect. The event is They are Everywhere, drawed Head, Claw, Tongue, Claw Head. Plus, a Tongue behind Scipio on Dark Corner and a Claw on Corridor. No tails, no one moves.
Right now, Stealth Tactics, Full Auto and Lead by Example. First, Stealth Tactics removes the last card from Right Blip, so at the end I will travel. Dreino tries to hit his stalker and gets a 4. Lorenzo gets a 6 and no better luck. It is time for Leon attacks 3 times, getting 1 killing his foe, 5 and 6. Now I travel, and chooses the one at Deino and all at Scipio to discard. Vent goes at Lorenzo, Door and Spore at Leon and Dark Corner at Deino and puts 5 stalkers on each blip. The monsters attack, the one at Calistarius gets 1, reroll for a 3, the one at Lorenzo gets a kill with 1, shifting everything up. The event card is Rescue Space Marine, so I find Lorenzo back to the action. Head and Tongue comes behind Deino at Dark Corner, plus Tongue and Head at Spore and Head and Tail at Vents, everyone on Leon. No claws on table, no one moves.
Things are fierce this time, and Psionic Attack, Onward Brothers and Intimidation comes in hand. First put 2 tokens on door, Deino and Lorenzo changes place and dice shows 4, so 3 at Leon and 1 at Lorenzo comes back to Right Blip. For attack, Scipio misses with 6, Calistarius kill his foe with 1, kill the tongue foe of Leon with 1, the other on him with 1 again and finally the one at Lorenzo with a 3. Clean table again, I draw Secret Route adding 2 more on Door. Head and Tongue on Dark Corner, no green to Spawn, no claw to move.

Choose Stealth Tactics, Overwatch and Lead by Example. Overwatch puts a token on Lorenzo, Stealth Tactics removes from both Blips after Calistarius spend a token and Lorenzo attacks and kills the Tongue, putting a token on Calistarius. The monster attacks Lorenzo, and misses (4). The event is Full Scan so I discard a card from Left Blip. A claw is put on the Corridor, and the blip is 0, so nothing more is spawned. No tongues on table, no moves. Need to travel, door claeans the table. Dark corner on back of Scipio, Control Panel in front of Leon, Vent on front of Lorenzo and Corridor at Back of Deino.

Choose Onward Brothers, Power Field, Counter Attack. Put a token on Deino and Scipio, and a conter on Control Panel. The event is Stalking from Shadow and Scipio lost his token. Head and tongue on Lorenzo, head on Deino, and all swarms goes up, threating the Control Panel.
For this turn, Overwatch, Psionic Attack and Intimidation. Token on Scipio, for Intimidation Lorenzo changes facing and uses Control Panel for another token and rolls 2, putting both stalkers behind him on right blip. Calistarius gets a 6 and uses Support to kill with a 2.The event is Gun Jam, so I choose Red. Tongue and Claw on front of Control Panel, Tongue behind Leon. No tail to be moved.

Now, Onward Brothers, Stealth Tactics and Lead by Example. Another token on Control Panel after Leon movement. Stealth Tactics discarding 2 after Scipio spend a token. Lorenzo misses with 6 and Deino kill the claw with a 2, putting a token on Calistarius. The monster attacks, both missing with 5 and 3. Event is Rewarded Faith, so Lorenzo discard his token to kill the Stalker. Claw and Head behind Deino, Head behind Lorenzo. No tail to be moved.

Power Field, Overwatch and Intimidation choosed. Put a token on Lorenzo and Deino, choosing the ones behind Leon with PowerField. Roll a die for 1, finishing the game. A win for the Space Marines, only 1 casuality.

Let me know if I do everything right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Novak
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Nice and smooth.
badge
Our sentence is up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Friman wrote:
Check the list here in the game entry: list of possible mistakes.
The thing that caught most my attention in your session report was: HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU MANAGE TO ROLL 6 WITH THE DEATH ANGEL DIE??? O_o
Maybe you used a wrong die? The standard die for the game (included in the box) shows values from 0 to 5... If you are rolling a simple d6, you are getting a big advantage on your defence rolls.

Seconded. Oh, and Friman...nice avatar! Eric from Dungeons & Dragons, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Marques
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, it is some kind of digitation mistake. The 6 is in fact a 0 (as you can check in the results, I always treated 6 like 0. To be honest I did not take notice of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.