Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stpauler wrote:
Two completely different questions and I'm not sure this is the right sub-section for either of them. Long story short: we're having a Christmas party at our house and I like to give my guests a party favor on their way out. Since 2012 has been the year of playing games with friends, I thought giving them a game would be a great idea. So I put together a re-themed version of werewolf.

Cool idea! I'd love to see what your re-theme looks like! I'd like to try doing something similar.

Quote:
QUESTION 1: Each gift deck is only 13 cards. What's a good way to package them as gifts? I've thought of finding small stockings but wondered if there's a better option.

If those are regular-sized cards, maybe you can find a small photo album. That would also let you package the rules and the narrator script and keep things in one place. Plus, you can have pictures of actual-game-in-progress to track all the fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about clear plastic tuck boxes?

I did an internet search for "card sized clear plastic tuck boxes" and got quite a few hits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.