5 Posts

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attacking a player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carter Pringle
Canada
flag msg tools
Okay, so here is my dilemma, I am attacking another player and the defender only has 1 unit card. I killed the unit, as this is the other players only unit, does he/she lose any figures. (I know it's normally every 2 dead units is a dead army figure, but since the other player only has 1 unit card total, do they lose any figures?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thrashaholic wrote:
Okay, so here is my dilemma, I am attacking a city and the defender only has 1 unit card. I killed the unit, as this is the other players only unit, does he/she lose any figures. (I know it's normally every 2 dead units is a dead army figure, but since the other player only has 1 unit card total, do they lose any figures?)

If you're attacking the City and the Defender loses, he loses the City. He does not lose any Figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carter Pringle
Canada
flag msg tools
What if you're not attacking a city, and it's just battle and they only have 1 unit to fight with, will they lose any figures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Losers lose all figures. Winners lose one per two lost units, but cannot lose their last figure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarcasmorator wrote:
Losers lose all figures. Winners lose one per two lost units, but cannot lose their last figure.

Exactly what Justin said.

Check the Civ "Bible".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.