United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

Since you're reading this I assume you're interested in playing in the area. We typically meet on the first Sundays of the month at Dark Matter Games. I just learned of the return of this amazing game and am looking forward to playing it often. The best way to locate our activity is to find us through the Denver Games group (http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Boardgames-Meetup-Group/) and through these BGG and FFG forums.

Let the Run Begin. (Again).

-tpl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please also consider adding an entry (or expanding the one already there) on this Geeklist:

Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tobinlopes wrote:
Hey folks,

Since you're reading this I assume you're interested in playing in the area. We typically meet on the first Sundays of the month at Dark Matter Games. I just learned of the return of this amazing game and am looking forward to playing it often. The best way to locate our activity is to find us through the Denver Games group (http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Boardgames-Meetup-Group/) and through these BGG and FFG forums.

-tpl

BTW, it's the first and third Sundays of each month.

Oh, and; hey, Tobin! Fun to game with you last time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quizoid wrote:
tobinlopes wrote:
Hey folks,

-tpl

Yes, it was great. I have already made plans to avoid your NBN tag'n'bag. Darn it all.

Atl. Bread Co on 12/16 right?

-tpl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tobinlopes wrote:
Quizoid wrote:
tobinlopes wrote:
Hey folks,

-tpl

Yes, it was great. I have already made plans to avoid your NBN tag'n'bag. Darn it all.

-tpl

Yup! See you then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quizoid wrote:
tobinlopes wrote:
Quizoid wrote:
tobinlopes wrote:
Hey folks,

-tpl

-tpl

Yup! See you then!

For anyone still looking:

Quick update: Sunday games start at noon at Dark Matter Games, in Lakewood, west/south of Denver.

Wednesday nights you can find games at Total Escape Games, in Brighton, starting around 6p-6:30p, north of Denver near 120th and Main.

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reniour L.
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking for players in the Boulder area. I heard a whispering over at Karlequins but the people hadn't returned hoping to get a group together in this area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reniour wrote:
Looking for players in the Boulder area. I heard a whispering over at Karlequins but the people hadn't returned hoping to get a group together in this area.

You might join the Yahoo group or Denver Meetup group and send out a msg to see if anyone knows anything. I haven't met any Boulder players but they've got to be out there.

Yahoo group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/colorado_android_netrunn...

Denver Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Boardgames-Meetup-Group/#up... (you will have to search a bit for the NR group. There are meets on Wednesdays and Sundays.

-tpl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dawkins
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reniour wrote:

Colorado's regional tournament is coming up on April 20th, we'd love to have you participate if you can make it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
reniour wrote:

There's a small group at Atomic Goblin Games in Longmont every Sunday afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.