Subject: Agenda7 Episode 03 is Now Online rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Ross
Canada
Bethany
ON
flag msg tools
Hey everyone - episode 03 of Agenda7 is now online. For those that don't know - Agenda7 is an Android: Netrunner podcast for people interested in playing the LCG card game by Fantasy Flight Games.

Podcast 03 of Agenda7 includes:
1 - Glen's Inside Job retraction
2 - Some cards from Cyber Exodus
3 - FFG's 2012 Worlds A:NR tournament
4 - Talk 5/4 cards
5 - How to cheat in Netrunner
6 - Acknowledgements & how to contact us

Episode 03 was recorded on Nov.24th, 2012. The FFG Worlds tournament was 3 weeks ago, and we couldn't help but gossip about the whacky card playing during the Netrunner tournament.

This lead to a related, but not inferential discussion, about how to cheat in Netrunner. Would love to know how you track actions during your games too.

Agenda7's Netrunner Podcast is available on iTunes – or you can go to our website http://agendaseven.wordpress.com/ for a direct link. You can leave a comment here, or send us an email at: agenda7podcast@gmail.com. We hope you like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lyon
United States
West Warren
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
CyberMonk
mbmbmbmbmb
it's a bit late for me to listen now, but I'll surely do that tomorrow while I do some housework. Loved the past shows, please keep it up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Loved the first two (or two and a half)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy McCrow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! - Just enjoying Ep.01

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice podcast!

One minor nitpick... http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=chimera

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
Canada
Bethany
ON
flag msg tools
I'm not going to go to your link - I know you're right! I didn't want to correct Glen's pronunciation because, well, I do that to him enough already. Poor guy doesn't know his Greek mythology.

Thanks for listening. - Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enjoyed the podcast. i think the length is right, and you stay focused and on topic more than the other netrunner podcast, which is a bit rambly IMHO. I also think you guys seem a bit more studied and serious as players than the other podcast. I totally agree the finals match having an ice installed and not leading to a game loss is a bad precedent to set, and would like to see better tourney floor rules going forward.

keep it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to see another one out. If only the iOS podcast ap would show it, I've been refreshing multiple times a day looking for it since you posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DOAisBetter wrote:
Happy to see another one out. If only the iOS podcast app would show it, I've been refreshing multiple times a day looking for it since you posted.

I finally just went into the store section of the app and searched for Agenda7 and manually downloaded it. Not sure why the subscription didn't pick it up.

I don't love the "Podcasts" app for a lot of reasons; this is one.

Enjoyed the podcast, though. Keep it up, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOAisBetter wrote:
Happy to see another one out. If only the iOS podcast ap would show it, I've been refreshing multiple times a day looking for it since you posted.

I thought it was just me. I'm having the exact issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.