Risk: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Rainey
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello everyone! I've just recently caught the strategy game bug pretty hard recently and I bought a used copy of LOTR Risk Trilogy Edition and its missing two territory cards. "The Wold" and "Near Harad" I was hoping if someone can scan in these two so I could print some out and glue it to some old playing cards. Thank you so much for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rainey
United States
California
flag msg tools
also interestingly enough I have 62 adventure cards despite it list 60 as the correct amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hooper
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra "Near Harad" card I can send you. Sorry, don't have a spare "The Wold", but I can send you another duplicate territory card that you can use as a proxy, if you like. Geekmail me with your mailing address if interested.

BTW: My adventure deck has 60 cards.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rainey
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey thanks! Sending me the cards aren't necessary unless your really willing to. I was just hoping someone could scan in or take a picture of the cards so I know what to print out. I'm pretty new to the site so I'm still trying to figure out what everything is, is geekmail the in-site email system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hooper
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've scanned the cards and uploaded them to my image gallery. You can get them here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1495400/hoop

Right click on the image and copy or save to your pc. I'll be happy to send the actual cards (Near Harad and a proxy for The Wold) if you prefer.

Geekmail is indeed the Boardgamegeek mail system. Access it from the little envelope icon at top left. Geekmail does not have the ability to send attachments tho.

Cheers.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rainey
United States
California
flag msg tools
This is all I need! thank you so much you've helped me beyond words! I love this site! It's filled with the nicest people. I'll defiantly be contributing more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rainey
United States
California
flag msg tools
Here they are all finished!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Work. And yes, this is BGG at it's best! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john english
msg tools
Hello, i have a similar problem. But i am missing Evendim Hills and Tower Hills, can anyone help me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas DeBusk
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Comes with great responsibility.
mbmbmbmbmb
One of these guys should be able to help you. Great geeklist!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/76707/item/1940945#item194...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john english
msg tools
Thanks Buddy, i'll check there.

john

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Whitehead
Australia
Gold coast
qld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John

Sorry to bother you but are you able to still scan cards for this game, I have just bought it and 9 are missing

druwaith iaur
lebennin
udun vale
barad dur
gorgoroth
minus morgul
khand
umbar
deep harad

Thank you

Troy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.