Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Graham
United States
Carmichael
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Paul! As one of your play-testers, I am excited at the possibility of this game getting published soon. We're rooting for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
As one of your slacking off(I'm so sorry) play testers this is very exciting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

I *really* appreciate the interest and the work people have put into it - it has been incredibly helpful. I've played many of the excellent games it was up against this year, and there's no way mine would have had a chance against them without my team of playtesters and all the other help and support I had.

I wish I had more news for you, but as I'm currently engaged in a move across the country, publisher-chasing must remain on the back burner for another week or three... once I have solid news about a publication prospect, it'll be here.

If people feel like it, they can always like the Game Artisans Facebook page - any news about the game will appear there too.

http://www.facebook.com/gameartisans
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.