Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if such a thing exists and where I might find them? Obviously you can pick up page protectors anywhere, but they are usually extremely flimsy. I'm looking for something that is to page protectors what premium card sleeves are to card sleeves.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bonczkowski
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try these out:

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/photo-toploaders/8.5-x-1...

I've used the 11x17 for a lot of Victory Point Games boards, and they work great for that. Hopefully this is what you're looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
UltraPro is the supplier of premium card sleeves. They also make supplies of page protectors. You may find others by searching for photo suppliers.
Prices ae of course much higher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapnYB wrote:

Prices ae of course much higher.

I noticed. Those protectors Travis linked to looked awesome but they were like $38 for 25 of them, and I need like 100!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bonczkowski
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the more you buy, the cheaper they get per unit. 4 packs of 25 are $29 each, while 10 packs are a little over $21 each. Expensive, but very nice.

Although, I kind of wish I hadn't bought as many as I did, since I have about 30 sitting unused right now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you could look into getting a laminator. Short of that, Staples or other office type stores will laminate stuff for you.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
you could look into getting a laminator. Short of that, Staples or other office type stores will laminate stuff for you.

BOb

Yeah. I own a laminator, but I was hoping for something less "permanent". I've laminated some things in the past and wound up regretting it. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tofarley wrote:
pilotbob wrote:

BOb

Yeah. I own a laminator, but I was hoping for something less "permanent". I've laminated some things in the past and wound up regretting it. Thanks!

Cool no worries. Of course, the "nice" thing about those thin page protectors is that they are cheap and can easily be replaced.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.