3 Posts

Lost Battles» Forums » General

Subject: Kadesh scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger beatson
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Bought the book a while back and am going the DIY path as was not fortunate enough to purchase a copy of the game itself (shipping to New Zealand more than I could afford). Very interested to see what the bonus Kadesh scenario is like. Is anyone who has the boardgame version able to post the units stats, deployment details for the Kadesh scenario.

Completely understand if the publisher/designer does not want the Kadesh info posted but thought I'd ask.

regards
Roger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Sabin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
The best thing in your case would be to order the rulebook and charts, which are still available, and which you can get for just £22 including postage. For details, see www.fifthcolumngames.co.uk. That way you have not only the Kadesh scenario but all the updated rules and scenarios in a glossy full colour format.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kreutzer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, Fifth column games site taken over by a UK lingerie and shoes website. Sad, though I suppose it depends on one's point of view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.