Subject: Tiles Off Center rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

It doesn't affect game play, but my building tiles are really off center as are the location summary tiles. Is this a common problem? Why is it so hard to die cut the pieces properly. My tiles are an 1/8" off center.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are fine. Write to Queen games and tell them about your problem. They might replace your building tiles and location summary tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

The manufacturer just contacted me and offered to send replacements. Truly great customer service! I'll report back once they arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fatty McButterpants
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had pretty badly off-centered cuts on my tiles. I wrote Queen games and asked for replacements which I just got in the mail today. I was really pleased to see that the replacement tiles were perfectly centered, but then I turned them over and found that the backside action pictures were way off-centered (worse than my originals). I emailed them again explaining that they need to look at both the front and back to make sure they are centered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought my copy and noticed EVERY SINGLE CHIT was cutoff and printed off enter. Sounds like they need to do some QA because the recent batch for sale are a mess. Does anyone have an email address I can contact?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found the standard customer service email for Queen and sent pics. Hope to hear back, definitely want something done about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.