calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi!

i've seen the a post about that:

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8882573#8882573

but help me because may be i'll make a mistake with this matter.

i've the orders vp marker at 3 points (red), the event marker at zero, and the square vp marker (na berlin) in 18, and the "high tide" at 15, and the turn 23 starts.

i reset the event market to zero. then, the orders marker stands at 3. and then, put the event marker at 3 (for the substract "na berlin"-"high tide": 18-15=3), and i put the square vp marker (na berlin) at 6 (3 for the event marker +3 for the orders marker. no cities in great germany are in soviet hands)

isn't it a injustice? this 3 VP for the orders marker was inclosed in the square vp marker (na berlin) when i made the substract (18-15), because the square vp marker always is the net amount of VP (for cities in map + orders marker + event marker). and after the substract, i set the event marker at 3 and add (again) the 3 for orders marker. (3+3=6)

in short, i've counted my "orders VP" twice.

is that right, or i have missing something?

thanks in advance

PS (i've edited the post for correct a mistake with markers)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You have done it correctly. The "orders" victory points are that critical!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
then, i win the solitaire game laugh

thanks! great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.