Subject: PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS A KICKSTARTER PROJECT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lauterbach
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
it would be great if someone would be able to get the license and put this up on kickstarter with plastic minis etc. i think a lot of people would back this up to make up for the price. anyone else thinking the same?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
mlcopter wrote:
it would be great if someone would be able to get the license and put this up on kickstarter with plastic minis etc. i think a lot of people would back this up to make up for the price. anyone else thinking the same?
If only it were that easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb

I can't imagine this overcoming the related licensing problems. Honestly, I'm not sure how Leading Edge ever got the rights from 20th Century Fox to begin with! They weren't exactly a major name in the industry even back when they were in business!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Exactly.

To get the The Licensing Fee pried from the Stranglehold 20th Century Fox has on it would be a feat all its own.

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The license for an ongoing and still lucrative franchise would cost a few pennies. Does Dark Horse Comics still publish Aliens & Predator titles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agreed, it would still be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.