Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I have few doubts about the shovel:

1) you must build it right? you have it from the start (scenario 1 for example) but it is on its invention side
2) without building it you wont't be able to build any item after? it is needed for all items ...
3) related to point 2 ... if you loose it, you won't be able to build any other item after? so you need to "rebuild" it immediately?

Thanks in advance!

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi roberto!

1. You must build it, correct.

2. Is it really needed for all items? That sounds strange, i know it's need for the cellar for example. Someone else need to help here.

3. Yes you do have to "rebuild" it. However I'm not sure what happens if you have to discard it totally, from an event card or such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
2. No
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Holzer
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't have to build the shovel to build other items.
All things needed for building an item are indicated on its invention side.
If there is only a terrain type on the invention side and you have discovered this terrain type, you only need to make a building action on this item and the item is build (well you have to put it on the future resources field and can take it after the action phase).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of you were correct ... I made a mistake when i read the rulesbook:

It says that the shovel is required to build other items ... not ALL the other items!

My mistake ...

Thanks!

Roberto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.