Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen a lot of different miniatures for around $0.10 a piece, but they are all civil war based Risk pieces or other fantasy figures.

Has anyone seen some for Sci-Fi?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Hon
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe get a copy of Risk 2210 A.D.? New copies seems to be going at around $25 - $30, which gives you something like 400+ plastic mecha models.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What scale?

Looking for vehicles, 'men', or both?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to www.sciplus.com and search for Buck Rogers. I would paste the link, but for some reason trying to copy crashes my phone's browser.
4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
Go to www.sciplus.com and search for Buck Rogers. I would paste the link, but for some reason trying to copy crashes my phone's browser.


Wow, cool!

http://www.sciplus.com/search.cfm?utm_source=internal&utm_me...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I am reading this correctly?

60 Soldiers for 2.00?

That is perfect.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sort of... I think they have a $10 minimum order. If you don't find anything else you want, get the mystery box. Mostly it is junk but it is fun
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
Sort of... I think they have a $10 minimum order. If you don't find anything else you want, get the mystery box. Mostly it is junk but it is fun


I plan on getting a lot these.

I am making a complete re-design / re-theme of Age of Empires, which will need a ton of miniatures.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
thadrine wrote:
fractaloon wrote:
Sort of... I think they have a $10 minimum order. If you don't find anything else you want, get the mystery box. Mostly it is junk but it is fun


I plan on getting a lot these.

I am making a complete re-design / re-theme of Age of Empires, which will need a ton of miniatures.

Suddenly, I am very interested.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.