Subject: Suggestions for Player Support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K AM
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm very glad to see the support provided here for players. I love the Play-aid, and that questions are answered so quickly. However, I have two suggestions.

1) If the Play Aid could be modified to include the Reactions (Defense, Counter Attack, Harass). Perhaps replacing the section on 'Unit Recruitment' if necessary for space. That information is good, but it is really needed before the game starts.

2) A compiled FAQ for the various rules questions, published on the Official Website (and linked here). This would help newer players get the answers they need right away without having to search for it (or if they don't know about sites like BGG).

I'm really hoping that more people find this game, because I think they will really enjoy it as I have been.

KAM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
NO! I'M SPARTACUS!
badge
I will find Myntokk and I will eat him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. The Play Aid should certainly include the reactions. Those are important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hi.

Thank you for the suggestion. Well noted. When we will be done with the first expansion (what should be pretty soon), we will think about reworking a bit the Play aid. We will keep you posted.

Bets regards,

Benoit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K AM
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Benoit,

Great. Can't wait to see the expansion as well.

Thanks,
KAM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.