Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello community, a while back a user posted a thread with rules for a corellian corvette and printable cards for the locations to be used in a mission. The whole post was quite detail.

Can someone point me to that thread or if its a file the name of it please. i have tried searching but to no avail.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the Files section of these boards, scroll down.

I think the title of that mission was "Flight of the Redeemer" or something like that.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much!, Redeemer was the keyword!

There is no file like it but i remember seeing a thread and found it, thanks for the help in the right direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.

The file I remembered was "Realistic Corellian Corvette", that could be used for the mission. In the meantime I found the link on a german site. On that site I came across this mission in the first place. Here it is, if anyone else is looking for it after reading this thread:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/860628/custom-mission-th...

Have fun re-creating it. A buddy and me want to give that scenario a go, but who has the time (and the neccessary crafting skill)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also generic rules available for any kind of big ship that uses a template, like the Corellian Corvette or other ships if you wish to make them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Thompson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flight of the Redeemer

I was just trying to get in touch with JustinCase to see if there is an updated version of this scenerio.

It is really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.