Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Do you know if they are still in business?

Many months ago (June) I ordered from them some of their game boxes that are very good, sturdy, and perfect for many magazines games; I have ordered these boxes also in the past and I had no problem.

The boxes I ordered never arrived, I wrote to them, but they have answered only once stating that they are producing these items.
Months passed but I have never received my game boxes, they never answered to my messages anymore and they didn't refunded me back (as I asked).

Have you any news about OMEGA GAMES?

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Discussing Retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United States
Neptune City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also ordered back in the beginning of September some game boxes from Omega Games. After A month they said they were waiting for them to arrive. In October I was charged and still haven't received them and I'm not getting any responses to my e-mails now. Anyone else had problems with this company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Silva
Italy
CARPI (MO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I was founded back by OMEGA GAMES.

Roberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent an email to them asking if they care to join in the discussion on this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin B
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already got responses:

Quote:
Tell them things are fine. I had an extremely disruptive November and December but am catching everything up and have a new Paper Wars CD release this week and the new Mac/PC version of Ranger almost completed.

Quote:
The game boxes were delayed and delayed. To make a very long story shorter, I had to find a new box company after two different ones went out of business. The current company has the boxes ready and I should have them in two weeks.

Edit: And I just realized this is an old thread that was bumped up... Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gen dev
msg tools
What is the final word yeigh or neigh on Omega Games still being up and running?

They haven't responded to any friends of mine's eMail inquiries to make some purchases.

Gen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Tosko
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
cryDo not order from Omega Games right now! I ordered Ranger almost 2 months ago, and my payment was immediately accepted, but I have received nothing. Multiple e-mails and voice mails have yielded nothing from them--no response at all. I even tried lodging a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and even they cannot get a response from the company.

Repeat, DO NOT order from Omega Games. You will be throwing your money away, like I unfortunately did.
soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.