United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Shelley and I sit down for a discussion of three more Essen titles again this week, this time from three different companies.

Dominare by Jim Pinto and from AEG
Spectaculum by Reiner Knizia and from R&R Games
Saint Malo by Inka and Markus Brand and from alea/Ravensburger

Enjoy!

www.garrettsgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Check the Great Big Table podcast (http://greatbigtable.com), a podcast about expanding the board game hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for finishing up the Tempest series reviews. The whole concept is very intriguing to me and you and Shelley did a good job reviewing the games.

Still scratching my head as to why Guildhall wasn't included the mix. I understand the stated reason of wanting it to be set more in the Dark Ages, but it still would seem like a simple retheme would have paid off to help further solidify the line. No matter, I'll probably still pick it up at some point as it seems to be a great game.

You guys do a great job and I really enjoy each podcast.

Jim
co-host, Great Big Table podcast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jim!

And for everyone interested in the Tempest games, they seem to be hitting the stores now. I'm not seeing Guildhall in the mix yet, but the others are there. Get Love Letter for those stocking stuffers at the very least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.