• [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mussino wrote:
Hy everyone this my first waiting for your feelings :)

I'm feeling stressed and grouchy this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But I like your list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Angel
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are you including Djinn in your deck with only one virus program, Medium?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thinking about drop Djinn and Ninja for 2special order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Townsend
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not enough Icebreakers, but please drop Access to Globalsec for Crypsis, take out Easy Mark and Djinn and put in Special Order.

My opinion of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Empires wrote:
Not enough Icebreakers, but please drop Access to Globalsec for Crypsis, take out Easy Mark and Djinn and put in Special Order.

My opinion of course.
Agreed; running into an un-Infiltrated Aggressive Secretary, Archer or Ichi will potentially trash this deck. If you don't want to go with Crypsis, and don't want to put more specialized breakers in your deck, you might want to look at Deja Vu to rescue yourself if your Rig gets busted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Empires wrote:

My opinion of course.

Crypsis cost a lot. What do you think about drop Globalsec Easy Mark and Djin to put in Femme fatale and Special order ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
Djinn's tutor only works on viruses but it can store any kind of program aside from icebreakers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
Djinn's tutor only works on viruses but it can store any kind of program aside from icebreakers.
While this is true, the only non-Icebreaker programs in the deck (aside from the Djinn itself) are one Medium and one Magnum Opus, making Djinn essentially a "+2 MU" install that becomes bait for anything that trashes programs. And between the Toolbox and the Mem Chips, this deck should not be hurting for MU, even with MO in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Presley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mussino wrote:
Empires wrote:

My opinion of course.

Crypsis cost a lot. What do you think about drop Globalsec Easy Mark and Djin to put in Femme fatale and Special order ?

Crypsis does cost a lot, but it's a back-up plan. What if a late-game Aggressive Secretary kills your Gordian Blade, and you lost the other one to net damage, or it's still lying buried in your deck somewhere? Crypsis will save your butt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Take out Djinn, Medium and Global sec to add 2x Crypsis, 2 Ninja and if possible 1 more rabbit, 2 Toolbox and 2 Aeshop (have only one core set)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Point by point:

Battering Ram - 2 is right.
Ninja and Femme Fatale - I like the 1/1 split a lot. I would definitely run Special Order though.
Gordian Blade - 2 is right.
Corroder - You probably only want two fracters. I don't know if you want to play 1x Corroder 1x Ram, 2x Corroder, or 2x Ram (I think Corroder's better, but your influence is pretty tight already.)

Djinn - Djinn seems bad. It's questionable in Anarch, where it can tutor Datasuckers all day. Here, all it really does is host Magnum Opus, there are better ways to do that, without going out-of-faction.

Medium - Without the other virus engine pieces (Noise, Demo Run, etc) Medium is quite a bit worse than Maker's Eye. Don't waste the influence.

Magnum Opus - A lot of people don't like Opus these days, but I'm fond of it. However, you don't need two of it. You only want it in long games, you can usually draw into a singleton.

Cyberfeeder - Seems good.

The Toolbox - Seems fine as a one-of.

Rabbit Hole - Play three or play none. You can daisy-chain the trigger and get all of them. I guess if you're building off of one core set disregard this.

The Personal Touch - Unexciting, but solid. 2's probably right.

Akamatsu Mem Chip - I might play three of these, unless you're building off of one core, in which case don't worry about it.

Armitage Codebusting - Seems right.

Access to Globalsec - This card is like a Rabbit Hole, except it's trashable, doesn't thin your deck, and doesn't put a bunch of cards on the field for Aesop's Pawn Shop. In other words, it's quite a bit worse, and the actual effect (+1 link) is at best conditionally useful. I would definitely not play these. Is there a specific deck you're trying to beat with all this link? Are there, like, a ton of NBN Scorched decks in your area?

Aesop's Pawnshop - I'd play a second if you can, but if you're working off of one core, one seems fine.

Sacrificial Construct - 2 seems fine, but I might only play 1. You don't often need 2 at a time or anything.

Infiltration - 3's right.

Sure Gamble - 3's right.

Tinkering - I might go down to two of these. They tend to stack up in your hand while you wait for them to be backbreaking. Which they are when they work, they're very good, but it's a late-game card most of the time.

The Maker's Eye - 3's good.

Modded - I might go up to three, if you have three.

Diesel - 3's right.

Easy Mark - I wouldn't play these. They're only really efficient if you're playing a deck that spends a lot of it's time going broke, Shaper has much better ways of getting money.

Suggestions for inclusion:

Special Order - Having the icebreaker you need is huge.

Crypsis - There's an argument for playing one copy of Crypsis. It's strong in the early mid-game.

Stimhack - Stimhack looks bad, but it wins games, particularly with Tinkering and Shaper's run-long breakers. Brain damage isn't a huge deal when you're playing two copies of Stimhack and nothing else that causes it, and you save them for late-game.

Datasucker - Another economy card. Datasuckers are great, but probably not worth the influence or memory in a deck like this where memory is already an issue.

Crash Space or Decoy - Depending on your local metagame, it might be worth playing some stuff to beat Scorched Earth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, forgot to post this for half a day and now I'm super-late to the party...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thx dude, what do you thinking about put in 2x ram, corroder, ninja and crypsis and blade ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.