Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Shanahan
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really a review, just wanted to note that I played this for the first time yesterday. Had read the reviews and it looked like a quickie that would fit right in with the never-too-serious nature of my infrequent gaming nights.

The rule book is quite funny in spots and, maybe more importantly, easy to understand. We had one slight mis-read regarding the Death Rays (thought at first you could choose to just take SOME of them on a roll), but then we were abducting cattle, poultry and unwary humans with aplomb.

I like that you are sometimes faced with iffy decisions, like when you roll one or two tanks and a mass overkill of Death Rays, which leaves you with maybe one or two actual scoring dice--so you have to settle for taking fewer points on the roll in order to not deplete your dice pool by setting up some massive Skynet-style web of Death Rays that'll stop tanks before they're even off the assembly line.

I think this game will make a great dicing double feature along with a rousing round of PigMania/Pass thePigs. What can I say? I like 'em a little on the stupid side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.