♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
How does that work, exactly? The rules state under the sacrifice-to-eliminate-your-opponent's-worker action that "At least one worker must always be in play." If that's the case, then how can you eliminate all of your opponent's workers? Or does that take effect as soon as you whittle them down to one piece?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can eliminate your opponent's final worker by "leaping" ala checkers. Also, you can't sacrifice workers bringing your own total to 0, but I don't see why you couldn't sacrifice to bring your opponent's total to 0. I'm not basing this on a lot of playthroughs though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that "at least one worker must remain in play" refers to the entire game. That is, you cannot sacrifice your last worker to remove your opponent's last worker. In fact, you'd never want to sacrifice your last worker, because then you'd lose the game!

As long as at least one worker remains on the board - from either (not each) player - then the game is legal. Removing your opponent's last worker while you still have one left generates a victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Got it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.