Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I should have this one arriving in the mail today and was going to go pick up some sleeves while I am out already this morning.

I was curious about the card size.

I have Astra Titanus, Toe-to-toe with the rooskies, and Forlorn Hope which all use the yellow mini american size FF sleeves. I was curious if the sleeves for this are the same size?

I also have Legions of Darkness which are bigger though and I use the FF Green size standard standard american board game ones which are a little too big, but the only ones that are close enough.

Are they closer to legions of darkness or the other games?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
As to the exact details, I can't say. But I have the game, love it, and the cards are mini-cards for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans von Stockhausen

California
msg tools
Hi Julian,

The cards should be 2" X 3" as they have not yet been upgraded to the new standard. Hope you enjoy the game!

Hans

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heldt
United States
Harper Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Two panzer jocks in the South Seas hoping that soon they'll get lei'd--
mbmbmbmbmb
For storage purposes I've found that old Altoids tins work nicely with the SoS series--

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davepanzer wrote:
For storage purposes I've found that old Altoids tins work nicely with the SoS series--

Yes, I would imagine those keep everything in mint condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.