United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Manhattan: Brian, Mark, Marty, and Dan

Steve was held up a bit, so we started Manhattan while we waited for him to arrive. This was the first time for all of us and the result was a very tight game. Dan jumped to an early lead by taking a couple majorities and the tallest building bonus.

Marty, Brian and I then fought over one building and it soon was the +3 VP location. After the second scoring round Marty and Dan had a considerable lead over Brian and I. So Brian and I declared a truce and tried to close with the leaders. Marty and Brian fought over the tallest building and I was soon cut out of the action (I just never seemed to have the right card for that spot).

After 3 rounds we had pulled within a half dozen or so points of them. Dan led Marty by a hair. At this point I concentrated on going for the majorities in 3 cities and getting control of as many towers as possible. Hit the leader seemed to be the battle cry for Marty and Brian, when they weren't fighting each other that is. For some strange reason I never had the right cards to hit Dan AND benefit my own position.

As the game ended, with Marty being the last player, he capped one of my towers, leaving no one with majority in that city. That was the difference in the end.

Final Scores:
Dan: 53
Mark: 52
Marty: 51
Brian: 49

Next time we'll have to try out the Godzilla variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.