Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if the mission success/failure cards could be done as something other than cards. I'm not sure why the vote cards are nice cardboard but the mission cards aren't... it is hard to hide/shuffle such a small set of cards.

My thought, stones... http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?cPath=1051&pro...

Black for Failure and Clear for Success. A draw bag could be passed around and the mission members drop their stone into the bag. once the results are shown everyone can get the bag to put their "other stone" in to retain concelment.

Just an idea.

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like it would take quite a bit longer to pass the bag around.
If you are worried about the card shuffler mentally tracking which card is which, allow multiple people to mix up the mission cards under the table so that no single person can track which card came from where.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
The newer version of the game forgoes the cards in favor of cardboard circles which solves the problem nicely in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:
The newer version of the game forgoes the cards in favor of cardboard circles which solves the problem nicely in my opinion.
Fpr voting, yes, for missions, no.

I don't have a problem with mission cards but yeah you can play with any material you'd like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.