Subject: Reprint update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
per an email i just received from z-man games, they are "due to receive the game at their warehouse on December 15th."

so given that it has to go from the warehouse > distributors > stores > customers, it appears unlikely that I will be playing this game on Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
What a bummer! I was really hoping to buy this game for my wife as a Christmas present.

I guess I'll have to save it for Valentine's Day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the update. Stuff happens, but that seems like poor planning to miss a huge sales opportunity like Christmas and the various other gift-giving holidays of the season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They got a skin and they put me in
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That stinks! I have 4 days off for Christmas and was hoping to play then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Passmore
United Kingdom
Filey
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is available in the UK at the moment, I don't know if that helps or rubs salt into the wound, the former was my intent. I'd say that you could import it in time for Christmas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased it on Amazon from a UK dealer on 11/29. The estimated delivery range was after the Christmas holiday. That said, it arrived today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked all my local stores today and nobody has it. Looks like it will have to wait until after Christmas since it won't arrive in time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They got a skin and they put me in
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked, it's back at the z-man store, should be at retailers soon unless they delay big shipments until after Christmas. I can't wait to try this out with my wife. We love agricola but it plays too long to get a game in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Bodysnatcher wrote:
Just checked, it's back at the z-man store, should be at retailers soon unless they delay big shipments until after Christmas. I can't wait to try this out with my wife. We love agricola but it plays too long to get a game in

Earlier the Zman store had two entries for the game, one said "out of stock - do not order" but the other did not. Now both entries say "out of stock - do not order". Hopefully they start trickling through the distribution stream soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Schensted
United States
Lakefield
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy from my secret santa last night so perhaps they are trickling out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like this one is on Zman as "all THINGS big and small" when you put it in your cart. In the games list it's just "Agricola 2 Players". They also have the 2 player version of Le Havre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on 12/27 and haven't heard peep from zman. Is this normal???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Estrick

Irvine
California
msg tools
Just remember... no matter what happens... I'll always love you. ALWAYS.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to order a copy from fungamescafe.com (out of Canada). I don't know if they are still in stock there or not, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
My local FLGS/OLGS said that if Zman got a shipment on 12/15/12 (as stated at the start of this thread), it would be available for purchase mid-January 2013. That means that (hopefully) in the next couple of weeks it will start showing up at all the usual retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is scheduled to be delivered to my door this afternoon. Hope it's the right one given the different title on zman.

**Yes, it's the right game. I didn't realize Zman was closed over the holidays and that's why they weren't in communication. Wish their website would have mentioned it...then I wouldn't have bothered them. Anyway, will update as soon as we get a chance to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Worden
United States
Roseburg
Oregon
flag msg tools
These are back in stock @ CSI!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.