Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game got here today, and looks fantastic. Man, the box is huge but light. Lots of room for the original game components.

Quick question for other preorders... How many cardboard dividers did you get? I have 2, one larger than the other. But there are 3 spots, so I wasn't sure if I was missing one.

Either way, it looks awesome, and I can't wait to get it to the table!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are only 2 white cardboard partitions and they are sized to only fit on one side or the other (not both). The one half that has two slots is to allow easy storage of unsleeved cards or sleeved cards.

This image shows the storage configuration for sleeved cards. The bottom compartment can be divided in half to store unsleeved cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today also. I have two white partitions and a dozen color dividers like in the picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, just wanted to check. Everything fits great sleeved. Much better than the original box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Bloch
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Oh, the oversized cards are dividers! Thanks-- that makes a lot more sense now. They don't seem to be listed in the components list.

Gotta say this looks awesome (as I knew it would, being a Stronghold Games release). Can't wait to take it for a test spin this weekend.

Joe / GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today too, from a web site pre-order. The box is still sealed, and will likely remain that way for awhile. The replacement cards and Buono Core were loose in the box and a little nicked. I think they'll be fine in play but it's still a little disappointing.

I'm very much looking forward to playing this, but maybe after I've played the original more than twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kirchhoff
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday as well. The game components are impressive and the new box is nice as well. I really enjoy the game, have been an "evagelist" for it in my gaming group since playing a demo at GenCon 2011. Can't wait to play the expansion.

My "Buono Core" expansion was just thrown into the larger shipping box as well and took several minutes to sort through the packing peanuts to find all the cards (yes... 1st World Problems). I've got 7 cards (which I think is the total) and now that I see them I think they're just supposed to be an inside joke as opposed to a serious expansion - but heck it was free. Just not a favorable first impression once it arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Brian.

Yes, 7 cards is the correct total. Although the 6 original Core Worlds simply have flavor added, the planet Buono is actually a significant card and will definitely enhance your gameplay with the expansion.

Thanks,

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I[m actually just bagging the decks, but the plain dividers sort the galactic decks vs. starter decks vs. player boards/galactic orders nicely.

And yes, Buono won me the game last weekend
Andrew Parks wrote:
Hi, Brian.

Yes, 7 cards is the correct total. Although the 6 original Core Worlds simply have flavor added, the planet Buono is actually a significant card and will definitely enhance your gameplay with the expansion.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today! Woot! Woot!

Now to find ways to micro pimp the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kirchhoff
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew,

Thanks for the detail and update. I'm all for flavor and will look forward to incorporating more "flavor".

I very much appreciate you taking the time to participate and respond to my message.

Very much enjoy the game. Congrats on the release.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Brian!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Zukerman
United States
Rockville Centre
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I had totally forgotten about the bonus cards. I almost destroyed Buono Core by throwing it away. Luckily I had the shipping box stacked in my basement...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.