W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
According to Upper Deck's Jason Brenner, the name of this game is "Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game", so I've made that change on the game page and edited the game's description. I've also removed "Legendary" as an alternative name since that word is included in the official title and listing it separately is both redundant and likely to encourage "corrections" to make that this game's name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for all the trouble soblue

If it wasn't bad enough, the guy who made the joke thread got way more thumbs than I did for the real discussion thread! What's that about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Montag451 wrote:
If it wasn't bad enough, the guy who made the joke thread got way more thumbs than I did for the real discussion thread! What's that about?

I hadn't even noticed the thread. I saw the game's name change a couple of times back and forth, so I contacted the publisher to resolve the issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.