Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Lopez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to have Vassal select a random country, or do I have to use the player aids (in the original game)? Also, is the solitaire flow chart available to look at in Vassal or do I have to use a paper version for reference?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Vassal doesn't select the random country for you, and you will also need a physical copy of the flowchart as that is not in the module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Larkin
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twinkies... YUM!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think to encourage solo players to purchase the game before playing on Vassal these were intentionally not included. You will need the physical solo flow chart to play solo on Vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawrence, You may want to check out this unofficial (at least as far as GMT is concerned) computerized AI by Mike Houser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Lopez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Volko wrote:
Lawrence, You may want to check out this unofficial (at least as far as GMT is concerned) computerized AI by Mike Houser.

This is great! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.