Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Rasal
Spain
Jaca
Aragon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tengo una duda con respecto a la carta del bufón, cuando ganas esa carta le eliminas una carta del gremio correspondiente a un contrario, entonces ¿la carta del bufón te la quedas tu o se la das a la persona a la que le has quitado la carta?
Un saludo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Howe
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lets see if I have your question correct. You are asking if the Buffoon (Jester) card is given to your opponent when you remove his card of the same suit (Sector of Influence).
I have been playing that you exchange the card (Jester to opponent, and you get his card for your tableau), however, I have just reread my Word document translation of that section, and it appears that I've been playing wrong. It looks like you remove your opponent's card to the discard pile and you keep the Jester in the appropriate suit pile. The opponent can have his cards protected if he has the three religions within that suit (Sector of Influence) on his tableau. The section on "Placement of Cards" says that only the Herald and Buffoon can change card position, and then it goes on to speak of the wild cards (Nobility).
I am going to have another look at the Spanish document and try a different translator program to see if this is accurate game play. It would be good if the game designer (Javier Jesus Dominguez Cruz) would help us on this matter, or release an English translation of the rules.

The way that I have been playing (the Jester exchange) is very playable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Howe
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay, I have reread the section in a different translator and I looked at the French shorthand rules. To me it looks like the Jester card goes onto the opponent's pile, and the removed card is removed from the game (discard pile from "2.2 The Proposal of the Nobles"). e.g. You can demote your opponent's unprotected 4pp to a 1pp, however you do not gain any points.

Again Sr. Cruz should put out an official English translation, however, I thank him for developing such an interesting game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Rasal
Spain
Jaca
Aragon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.