Hide
4 Posts

Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer» Forums » General

Subject: maybe a dumb question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morbaus Litchsmack
msg tools
in the match setup screen there a small box that when you click it a green bar appears clock 2x and it turns orange i think this is a difficulty bar
but obviously a new player. thanx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnston
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that is correct. I haven't played an offline game in awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Barnett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morbaus wrote:
in the match setup screen there a small box that when you click it a green bar appears clock 2x and it turns orange i think this is a difficulty bar

Not such a dumb question as (as far as I'm aware) neither the tutorial nor the rules etc bother to explain this.

However, the Green icon indicates the Easy AI and the Orange icon indicates the medium AI as is confirmed on the Ascension website here:
http://ascensiongame.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4890&p=11...

There was discussion of an additional Hard AI but it isn't clear whether that went anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnston
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
barnetto wrote:
Morbaus wrote:

However, the Green icon indicates the Easy AI and the Orange icon indicates the medium AI as is confirmed on the Ascension website here:
http://ascensiongame.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4890&p=11...

There was discussion of an additional Hard AI but it isn't clear whether that went anywhere.

The most recent update changed a lot including this. Still only two choices, now a green bar or a red full square. I would assume these will be the only two moving forward.

Still adapting to the new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.