Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Yearsley
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all (especially you, Stephen)! Any rough estimates on when Space Cadets is hitting stores and online dealers? I've got an order sitting with Coolstuffinc, and I'd like to know if I should have it shipped to my address or where I'm going to be around Christmas time. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I talked with Mr. B he estimated 12/12/12.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
engelstein wrote:
Last I talked with Mr. B he estimated 12/12/12.

Is that the date it should arrive or ship out? I'm assuming the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caedar wrote:
Hello all (especially you, Stephen)! Any rough estimates on when Space Cadets is hitting stores and online dealers? I've got an order sitting with Coolstuffinc, and I'd like to know if I should have it shipped to my address or where I'm going to be around Christmas time. Thanks!

As posted previously, the Street Dates for the four Stronghold Games' products that have just been shipped to preorder customers are:

December 12: Space Cadets, Revolver 2: Last Stand at Malpaso
December 19: CO2, Core Worlds: Galactic Orders

Street Date is THE date that Retailers are permitted to sell a game, so that is THE date you can find it in the FLGS or FOLGS. You should, of course, ASK the Retailer to get the game to the store if you want it. Some smaller Retailers only get games in when they are requested. All large brick-and-mortar Retailers and online Retailers should just have them in stock.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Larkin
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twinkies... YUM!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow this released yesterday?! I picked mine up at the FLGS today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nafrayu
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered my copy through Funagain.com and they still have not received their copies of the game. I sent them an email and noted that according to Stephen Buonocore one of the game's designers/publishers, the game should have been available for sale on 12/12/2012. I was told by Funagain that they still have not received word on when they will receive the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oneillw2Ls wrote:
I pre-ordered my copy through Funagain.com and they still have not received their copies of the game. I sent them an email and noted that according to Stephen Buonocore one of the game's designers/publishers, the game should have been available for sale on 12/12/2012. I was told by Funagain that they still have not received word on when they will receive the game.

It is most certainly in ALL Distributor's warehouses now... They should be reaching out to the Distributors...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nafrayu
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Oneillw2Ls wrote:

It is most certainly in ALL Distributor's warehouses now... They should be reaching out to the Distributors...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thank you for the update Mr. Buonocore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.