J W
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
If so, when I play several of them in a row and reduce the villian's attack to 0 or below, that villain is automatically KO'ed? meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they stack. You can get it to 0 with multiples but you still have to 'declare' the attack.
Page 17: A villain's power can never go below 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Follow up question...

We had a situation where I had 2 of these cards stacked and I took out the 4 life villain on the Rooftops with 0 cost to my attack total. However, I then played the Storm card to move any Villain to a new city space. I moved another 4 life villain to the Rooftops.

Most hero abilities have an immediate effect, such as draw a card, etc. But Storm's Lightning Bolt implies an ongoing affect as it says, "Any Villain you fight on the Rooftops this turn gets -2 attack." So I defeated the second villain for 0 cost to my attack total too. I assumed we played it correctly, but just wanted to be sure.

Especially since the second card was "Endless Armies of Hydra" that pushed yet another villain card onto the Rooftops, which I again took out with ease.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would rule that you played it correctly. Page 12 says under 'recruiting heroes and fighting villains':In between playing cards from your hand or after you've played all your cards, you can recruit any number of heroes or fight any number of villains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome combo...Storm is one of two (Emma Frost being the other) hero that has not yet hit the table in our 5 plays. I look forward to trying this combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Low
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi ladies and gents,

Yes, those combos work. When Storm starts throwing around multiple Lightning Bolts and Spinning Cyclones in the same turn, she can be very powerful! zombie

Devin Low meeple
Designer, Legendary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.