Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Pike
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing a three player game, the two teammates draw four cards each and play against the 3rd (solo) player who draws 8 cards. This would seem to favor the lone player, as he has a pool of 8 cards to play from each turn, as opposed to the other side, who each only have 4 cards to choose from each turn. I'd ask Richard (or anyone who has played a three player game) - is this an advantage for the lone player, and if so, is there anyway to mitigate it (have the least experienced player play solo? or have the solo player play from a hand of seven or less? or having the teammates share information?) Just curious - loving the game, but have yet to play a 3 player. Thanks

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I have played many 3 player games and there is no advantage. I have lost about the same number won. Sure, you know what 8 cards you have, but they have 8 cards also and based on the games I have played use them well.

Glad you are enjoying the game, and I suspect you will enjoy a 3 player game as well.

Thanks - Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.