Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: The Devil Made Me Do It! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Somers
msg tools
Hello, perhaps you fine folks can help me. I am far from a collector of vintage board games (vintage video games on the other hand, now those I know) but I have come across a game that I can not find any information on. The game is called The devil made me do it! It's an adult game made in 1974 by Gamut of games. Any information would be very welcome. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I used to have a copy of it. I don't think it's of any value except to people who collect Gamut of Games titles (I sold mine to one of them), since it is one of their rarer games. I would put it on eBay and see what you get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Somers
msg tools
Thanks for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Baines
msg tools
I'm not sure this is any help, but there's a much earlier game with the same name featured in this blog article I wrote earlier this year...

[geekurl=http://www.danbaines.com/blog/the-devil-made-me-do-it-rediscovering-the-toy-more-dangerous-than-the-ouija-board/10/6/2016]The Devil Made Me Do It[/geekurl]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.