1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Pirates: The Treasure Swamp - Kickstarter Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Bellomy
msg tools

Here is the link to the Kickstarter Campaign -
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/379483036/pirates-the-tr...

Campaign has started and will end January 6.

BoardGameGeek Kickstarter thread for updates - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/10686664#10686664

2-6 person card game full of surprises and conflict in a mysterious swamp that conceals lovely treasures from greedy pirates like you.

Playing Pirates: The Treasure Swamp.
To play the cards are laid face down and become the game board. Then your pirate searches (similar to Memory) the winding waterways through the swamp to discover hidden treasures and grabs as much as he, or she, can find. There are obstacles that will need to be overcome, helpful items that will make it easier to get to the treasure, and crews of brigands. The brigands will help you steal treasure from other players, or they might end up stealing yours. You can also find armed ships to protect your treasure from the other pirates. In the end you will have to fight to keep your treasure and the winner is the pirate that takes it all.

This is a game I created a while ago and am now developing it through Kickstarter. Ultimately my goal, beyond finishing the game and printing it, is to raise enough capital to create high quality art and playing pieces. Check it out and if it looks like something you would enjoy jump in with your support.

I will post any notable events concerning the game on the thread (link above), along with a big, hearty thank you to those of you who help.

The campaign has begun and will go through January 6, 2013.

Thank you,
Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.