Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Barrett
United Kingdom
Hessle
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Years ago, I played this game to death. I loved it, although I used to mod it mercilessly. I've got bits and bobs here and there which have survived several moves of address, so if you think something's missing (NOT the whole game!), GeekMail me. Planes, cards, etc. The painting of some of the components in the images section here are just brilliant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they might have found some spare parts in Burma too : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20515659
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/76707/2012-spare-parts-res...

Worth an entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Bell
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Re: Spare parts - I might have some! --> Need spare parts!
If anyone else has any spare parts could you let me know? I just acquired a secondhand copy which was described as complete, but it's missing 3 planes and 2 bases. They seem to be 1 black Luftwaffe and 2 grey Luftwaffe planes. As for the bases, I don't have enough information to know which ones they would be.

I don't really want to return it to the seller, as the rest of the compnents are in great condition, so if I can source spare parts, I should be quids in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Barrett
United Kingdom
Hessle
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have what must be several sets of squadron cards (RAF and Luftwaffe) for this game, rescued from various sets bought in various states of disarray and incompleteness.

Could anyone tell me how many and which type of a/c cards belong to each Group and/or Luftflotte? How many Me109s does Luftflotte 2 have etc.

I'm putting a spare set together to send a friend on BGG.

I'd sort the rest out and put them into complete 'spare sets' for anyone interested. Free, of course!

Sorry - I don't have the mission cards. I modded this game into something different with an almost 1:1 plane card to real a/c ratio!!

Thanks,

Alan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve All
msg tools
Hi,
do you still have a full set of dice?

Regards,

Steve A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran McCann
United Kingdom
Belfast
Nothern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StinkyHarry wrote:
Years ago, I played this game to death. I loved it, although I used to mod it mercilessly. I've got bits and bobs here and there which have survived several moves of address, so if you think something's missing (NOT the whole game!), GeekMail me. Planes, cards, etc. The painting of some of the components in the images section here are just brilliant!

Would you have a RAF plane?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Barrett
United Kingdom
Hessle
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already gave away quite a few of my spare dice, planes etc. I will look through my boxes and bits, though, and get back to you. - Al.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran McCann
United Kingdom
Belfast
Nothern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.