Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Andrew
Indonesia
Bandung
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
guys, i'm curious about how you resolve income distribution order in supply phase

1) do you start at one expertise, count first and second position, then go to next expertise? if so, in what order the expertise are scored? and who gains income first, second or first position?
2) or do you count everyone's total income first? if so, who gains income first and who last?

i'm asking since the person who gain income last could have extra information of everyone's money, to calculate what they would do in the next decade and plan accordingly

for me, i'd rather avoid option 1) since it will increase downtime. so i play option 2) and players gain income in clockwise order, ending with the decade's starting player

so, how are you playing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We did the same, 'cause it felt the most reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Same here, I have always assumed you move the Start player marker for the new decade and then distribute income in player order, starting with the start player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
John Weber wrote:

Same here, I have always assumed you move the Start player marker for the new decade and then distribute income in player order, starting with the start player.

Right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Andrew
Indonesia
Bandung
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so income distribution start with the start player? i thought it was gonna follow the example of resolving summit, thus ending with the start player

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subhan Michael Tindall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last game I played (that's as far back as I can remember ;-) we did it in descending order on the score track - that way highest scoring player has to choose points or cash with the least amount of information, and so on down the line, based on total income.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.