Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Mathes
Germany
Essen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am working on a homemade version of this expansion.

Concerning the extra tiles:

There is this grey extra tile (basically a tile #12 in grey [Blackwater Station numberiing]). It is placed in hex d 20 . . . but in what orientation? I would assume the tracks on this tile lead to hexes e19, e21 and d22?

There are these two brown double stations (like #15) only in brown with a value of $40. As there are only two of these, I doubt that they substitute all the regular #63? Any rules for these?

Thanx in advance.

Martin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Pentaclebreaker wrote:
There is this grey extra tile (basically a tile #12 in grey [Blackwater Station numberiing]). It is placed in hex d 20 . . . but in what orientation? I would assume the tracks on this tile lead to hexes e19, e21 and d22?

Despite the caption, this is correct:

Quote:
There are these two brown double stations (like #15) only in brown with a value of $40. As there are only two of these, I doubt that they substitute all the regular #63? Any rules for these?

There are three added tiles: #15, #57 and #217 (one of each). The #217s may only be used to upgrade #15s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.