Subject: no cardboard figure?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stevie dman
United States
broomfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
anyone else have this issue? I just ordered it brand new. when i opened it, it was missing the cardboard figure of the Panda? I sent an email to the company yesterday and haven't gotten any reply yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, but mine was missing the plastic standup. No biggie, since the base game comes with 6 anyway, and you don't leave them on in the box. Still, it was weird seeing that circular spot where it should have gone, being all empty and stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Mine was missing one of the cardboard tokens. I have a replacement on its way, but it sounds like QC dropped the ball on this printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like I should open this up tonight. It came in yesterday, but I was holding off until the weekend when I should have the sleeves I ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Mine was missing one of the cardboard tokens. I have a replacement on its way, but it sounds like QC dropped the ball on this printing.

Mine was missing two Alien tokens but I emailed Stephan and they are enroute.

I don't own any other IELLO games, so I am curious if all there other games come punched already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine had a blank (white) health dial on Pandakai's player board, but everything else was accounted for. The replacement should arrive soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
Verkisto wrote:

Mine was missing two Alien tokens but I emailed Stephan and they are enroute.

I don't own any other IELLO games, so I am curious if all there other games come punched already?

We are aware of some QC issues with Power Up.
Our supplier has built a new factory and this print run was the first product they made in it. There is obviously room for improvement and we are working with them to get to our quality standards.

Anyway, we stand behind our products and will provide replacement for any missing/faulty parts.

Contact us via our help desk: iello.desk.com with your mailing address and a list of the faulty components.

===>PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY via BGG: I can't forward those messages to our customer service department.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert V. Bolton
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my copy the Pandakai's player board was missing the victory point wheel. I contacted the company about a replacement Pandakai's player board and IELLO sent me out a new one within a couple of days. Their customer service is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
January 11 seems so long ago. Nearly a month has passed without getting the missing Panda or the replacements for defective characters from the base game. (Sigh)

Real shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
boomtron wrote:
you don't leave them on in the box

You don't? All of my monsters have never left their bases since being put in them. Seems like pulling them on and off would cause a lot of wear and tear and make them not fit as well after a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.