• [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
No less than 9 threads posted relating to this same auction. That's more than one a day since it posted. Congratulations, you win The Redundancy Department of Redundancy award. I look forward to a few more postings over the remaing 5 days and of course the obligatory ones counting down the final hours of the auction. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find where it's posted, but at one point in time I thought that the admins said that excessive posting of a particular auction would be considered spamming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Schultz

Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Actually there were 2 separate auctions up by me at the same time. Specifically relating to this auction there have been 7 posts, not 9 (which averages to one a day). Out of those 7, 2 were to announce new games had been added. Therefore, only 5 were pure auction reminders.

I apologize if me advertising my auction offends/annoys/causes you to rant. If what I am doing is a problem, and the admins contact me, I will stop. If posting 1 reminder a day, which I have seen others do, is within the guidelines, then I see no reason for you to comment.

BTW, here is the link to the auction we are all referring to...Just in case you wanted to take a peek and bid on some great games!

[geeklist=150154][/geeklist]

Does this mean I need to go and update my first paragraph to 8 posts?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hager
United States
Leesburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
at least you aren't that dickhead who kept editing his auction description into something nonsensical over and over and over again to dupe people into clicking it over and over and over again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.