Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Scenario 4 is there only one entrance to the compound, the door on the south side? There appears to be a second opening on the NW side where the three square gold corridor tile is laid.

The Scenario book shows it is surrounded by walls but in fact it's open on one side providing an entrance through the wall that leads to an outside door.

Which is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but this is taken from the Errata:

Quote:
In Scenario 4, the 3-square long corridor tile in the north-west part of the map is actually on the reverse side of the 3x1 outdoor tile located next to the T-shape tile in the north-east part of the map. Replace the outdoor tile with other outdoor tiles.

http://forum.earthreborn.ludically.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not. That's a different issue where the reverse side is an outdoor tile that's needed in setup. This pertains to a second opening into the house at that location.

Thanks for trying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I just checked the Scenario graphic, and I don't think there are any other errata on that, so there should just be the one entrance on the South. This is why the NORAD start with all the explosives. They blast their way in. Are you sure you have the right tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah just noticed there is a wall after all it's just not on the corridor tile and I missed it.

The plastique is useless for walls because it only uses its orange value. The time bomb takes too long and is not guaranteed. Last nite I rolled six dice twice with Bolter (his maximum heavy machine gun damage)AND used the time bomb. The wall held. It seems the ONLY guaranteed way in is through that door unless you want to leave it completely up to chance.

So it's stepping on landlines. No wonder they give you morphine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Tuijp
Netherlands
Volendam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hm. We've played this scenario twice and both times NORAD came through the walls. The Salemites won the first game thanks to some lucky dice rolls (they would have been annihilated the following turn). The second time they didn't stand a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.