11 Posts

Kingmaker» Forums » Rules

Subject: Historical analysis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Lehman
msg tools
Dear all,

Several years ago several people helped me by sending me the files for the rules...which was great, however, I was trying to explain families' changing loyalties to my wife, and realized that I did not have the section at the end of the rules that gives a short of history for each family, and perhaps there was some other history there too...can anyone send that to me? Thanks all, Yours, Malabarfalcon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to a recent house fire it may be more difficult for me to make copies and scan them so hopefully someone else will pop up help here. If not I will try to get to it when I can.

Long Live Kingmaker!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the whole rulebook PDF. GM me your email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lehman
msg tools
Mr. Goldberg, Malabarfalcon@cs.com, and thanks everyone! David, sorry about your house fire...I hope your inventory is complete, and glad it sounds like you are okay, Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
malabarfalcon wrote:
Mr. Goldberg, Malabarfalcon@cs.com, and thanks everyone! David, sorry about your house fire...I hope your inventory is complete, and glad it sounds like you are okay, Peter

Email sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Peter: Oops, when I mention the fire I usually note all humans and pets are ok but the house is at least temporarily uninhabitable. Thanks for your concern.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Monto
msg tools
Lewis,

I have an old Kingmaker that has lost its rules. Could you send me the PDF too please?

Tom
montotom@yahoo.ca
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Canuck Tom wrote:
Lewis,

I have an old Kingmaker that has lost its rules. Could you send me the PDF too please?

Tom
montotom@yahoo.ca

Welcome to the beat best board game site on the internet! If Lewis doesn't see this and respond fairly quickly, try clicking on the envelope below his username to send him a private message.

Edit: fixed typo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on it. Tom, check your email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kingmaker fan wrote:
@ Peter: Oops, when I mention the fire I usually note all humans and pets are ok but the house is at least temporarily uninhabitable. Thanks for your concern.

Fortunately his name was not listed on the "house fire" event card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saneperson wrote:
kingmaker fan wrote:

Fortunately his name was not listed on the "house fire" event card.

I wasn't involved in the battle (ie at home when the fire occured) but quite fortunate that my sole male heir and his currently sole male heir were not listed either (nor my son's wife)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.