Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » News

Subject: "Legends of Andor will be on sale in just over two weeks!" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Read this new article about Legends of Andor on Fantasy Flights website. It's out in two weeks! The ship will finally be arriving from Coruscant via their express delivery option. A mere 2 light years, what service!

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3770
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Heim
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurray! I'm pretty excited for this.... although, what's your take on the "just over two weeks" part? I'm hoping the "just over" is a day or two, so that we have ample time to order and receive in time to be able to gift it for Christmas. Either way, thanks for making today a good day!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Strumiker wrote:
Hurray! I'm pretty excited for this.... although, what's your take on the "just over two weeks" part? I'm hoping the "just over" is a day or two, so that we have ample time to order and receive in time to be able to gift it for Christmas. Either way, thanks for making today a good day!

Hopefully we can take it at face value! It's taken long enough now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arcum Dagsson
Belgium
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Taegukki wrote:
Hopefully we can take it at face value! It's taken long enough now


erhm face value, what else? would be pretty outrageous if we were to pay more for this delay... btw this is on my wishlist for Christmas, so Strumiker I'll send you my address in a pm...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Heim
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcum wrote:
so Strumiker I'll send you my address in a pm...


Well if my Christmas bonus from work is big enough, you never know Although I probably should afford my utilities first, need light to read the rules!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcum wrote:
Taegukki wrote:
Hopefully we can take it at face value! It's taken long enough now


erhm face value, what else? would be pretty outrageous if we were to pay more for this delay... btw this is on my wishlist for Christmas, so Strumiker I'll send you my address in a pm...


I meant take the news that it arrives in two weeks at face value. That means that it means what it says. I didn't mention anything about price.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dropped it from my CSI order since it was holding up several games for a friend and I and I wanted to get it before Christmas. I will pick it up locally I guess.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky, I've already paid for my order -_-
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just did a preorder from MM...found an old gift that as
about to expire in a couple of months & it had just enought
funds left to cover LoA.

OD
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One week down, one to go.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Status is now "Now Shipping"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.