Subject: GMT Games - Best Customer Service Ever rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
badge
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't praise GMT enough for their awesome customer service. So last week a couple of the P500 games shipped. I was super excited to have them arrive. I became curious when I hadn't seen anything as they usually arrive a few days later and all the games I've gotten have arrived before I received a shipping notice in my e-mail. I got my shipping notice a few days ago.

Well, apparently I forgot to change back my primary shipping address from my Secret Santa target to my actual address and the games are being shipped elsewhere. I asked the customer service lady Araceli if there was anything I could do and she said she would ship out another set to the correct address. surprise

WOW is all I can say. I was stunned. So not only is my Secret Santa target getting an extra couple games, I am receiving them as well, no questions asked. GMT has a customer for life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilcoxon
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, giving your target GMT for Christmas, that's really generous. Good on you and GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tham
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Best game ever!
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
They were already amazing in my book, I am running out of superlatives to describe them with...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That's how all the companies must act!
I like to hear such news

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT is a platinum star company for customer service. They will continue to get a lot of my business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.