3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Too much spamming of geekbay auctions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
`
U.S. Virgin Islands
flag msg tools
this is getting annoying. i don't think people should keep posting reminders of their geekbay auction every day or every other day. no constant 'oh, i just added another item' bullcrap either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to set subscriptions to only give you notice when a new geeklist is posted rather than when one is updated? I'm having the same issue receiving notifications for superficial auction changes and auction ended notices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
Is there a way to set subscriptions to only give you notice when a new geeklist is posted rather than when one is updated? I'm having the same issue receiving notifications for superficial auction changes and auction ended notices.

It's annoyingly manual labor, but for each GeekList auction in the master list, you have to click the little down arrow next to "Subscribe" and choose "Block". I have to do the same thing for the Kickstarter GeekList due to the sheer amount of absolute crap projects that get listed there.

And yeah, the GeekBay spam is getting excessive. thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.