Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Morgan
United States
Hattiesburg
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an order from Miniature Market yesterday. Turns out I also got someone else's order. I called today to inform them of the mix up. They thanked me several times for calling and reporting it. I told them it wasn't a problem as I had no use for this guy's stuff. They said they appreciated it anyways, emailed me a shipping label AND gave me a $10 credit. They didn't have to do that, I was just doing what I felt was right. Just thought I would give them some daps on the message board. I'll definitely be shopping there again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market has always been good and very prompt with my orders - I am glad you everything worked out for everybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/987774?commentid=3384798#c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark W
United States
Islip
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took advantage of their latest sale and got 8% off their (at the risk of sounding like a commercial) already low prices, plus 4 times the rewards points. Fantastic deal. They canceled one item on me (Lurker at the Threshold for Arkham Horror), but honored the free shipping even though I was no longer above the threshold. Unfortunately cancellations happen more often than I'd like - about 20%-33% of my orders wind up with a canceled item. I've literally never had a canceled item with any other online gaming store I've ordered from. So that's the con, based on my experience. Still I return to Miniature Market because their prices are excellent, and their selection is good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always had good experiences with them. I had one order that came in wrong, and they quickly and easily corrected the issue with no fuss!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fee
United States
Corning
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No fair! They're using brains against us! We removed our brains to make room for guns and explosives!
mbmbmbmbmb
NeonPeon wrote:
They canceled one item on me (Lurker at the Threshold for Arkham Horror), but honored the free shipping even though I was no longer above the threshold. Unfortunately cancellations happen more often than I'd like - about 20%-33% of my orders wind up with a canceled item. I've literally never had a canceled item with any other online gaming store I've ordered from.

Interesting. I've never had an item cancelled, even if their on-line stock only showed a copy or two left. Had a few missing single minis but it was fixed within a week by one email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.